CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sesungguhnya solatku, ibadatku, hidupku dan matiku… hanya untukMU Ya Allah..

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Surat Untuk Bakal suamiku...

Dear MY FUTURE HUSBAND, (Mr F which the ONLY person that I LOVE so much...)


I believe you are the best that I could ask for..

With all your respect;
Mr F, please do not ever call me stupid or even try to hit me.

With all your respect;
Mr F, I’ll trade you my whole life & dignity to this marriage

so you would keep them safe in your hand that I’ll bow & kiss.


With all your respect;
My Only Love Mr F, no one can call you names & talk shit about you and your family because I'm here to assure.


With Love;

-Ur Future Wife-

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers